If you're planning a visit to Seatown, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit the Durdle Door: This natural limestone arch is a beautiful sight to behold and is a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, and picnicking.
- Go to Lulworth Cove: This picturesque cove is a must-see when in the area. It's perfect for swimming, paddling, and boating.
- Take a walk along the South West Coast Path: This scenic walking trail offers stunning views of the coast and is a great way to explore the area.
- Visit the Jurassic Coast: This World Heritage Site is known for its beautiful, fossil-rich cliffs and offers a unique look at the area's natural history.
- Go to the Corfe Castle: This ruined castle is a fascinating piece of history and offers beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- Visit the Swannery at Abbotsbury: This attraction is home to a large colony of swans and offers the opportunity to see the birds up close.
- Go to the Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre: This animal sanctuary is home to a variety of rescued primates and offers the chance to learn more about these fascinating animals.
- Visit the Bovington Tank Museum: This museum is home to a collection of tanks and other military vehicles, with a focus on the history of the tank.
- Take a boat trip to Brownsea Island: This island is home to a variety of wildlife, including red squirrels and peacocks, and offers beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- Go to the Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park: This attraction is home to a variety of sea life, including sharks, rays, and sea turtles, and offers the chance to learn more about these creatures.
- Visit the Dorset County Museum: This museum is home to a collection of artifacts and exhibits that offer a glimpse into the area's history and culture.
- Go to the Abbotsbury Children's Farm: This attraction is perfect for families and offers the chance to meet and interact with a variety of animals.
- Visit the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum: This museum is home to a collection of art and artifacts, including works by Monet and Turner.
- Go to the Sandbanks Beach: This popular beach offers beautiful views and is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports.
There are many things to see and do near Seatown. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!