If you're planning a visit to Bournemouth Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Bournemouth Pier and take a ride on the PierZip, the UK's first and only pier-to-shore zip line.
- Explore the Bournemouth Oceanarium, home to over 1,500 marine creatures.
- Take a walk along the South West Coast Path and admire the stunning views of the beach and ocean.
- Visit the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, which boasts a collection of fine and decorative art from around the world.
- Visit the Bournemouth Balloon and enjoy a bird's eye view of the beach and surrounding area.
- Visit the Bournemouth Gardens and take a stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens and floral displays.
- Visit the Bournemouth International Centre, a popular venue for concerts, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Visit the Bournemouth Aviation Museum and learn about the history of aviation in the area.
- Visit the Bournemouth Natural Science Society and see a variety of exhibits on natural history and science.
- Visit the Bournemouth Pavilion, a popular venue for live music and performances.
- Take a boat trip from Bournemouth Pier and enjoy a unique view of the beach and surrounding area.
- Visit the Bournemouth Museum and learn about the history of the area and its people.
- Visit the Bournemouth Lower Gardens, a popular spot for picnics and outdoor activities.
- Visit the Bournemouth Wessex Bowls Club and watch a game of bowls, a popular pastime in the area.
- Visit the Bournemouth West Cliff Lift, a Victorian funicular railway that takes you from the beach to the cliff top.
There are many things to see and do near Bournemouth Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!