If you're planning a visit to Knoll Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Old Harry Rocks, a series of chalk stacks and cliffs that have been formed by the sea over time. The views from the top are stunning and it's a great spot for photography.
- Take a walk along the South West Coast Path, which offers stunning views of the coastline and is a great way to explore the area.
- Visit Studland Beach, which is known for its beautiful sandy shores and crystal clear waters. This is a great spot for swimming, sunbathing and building sandcastles.
- Visit the Swanage Steam Railway, which offers a fun and interesting way to explore the surrounding area. The train runs along a scenic route and offers beautiful views of the coast.
- Visit Durlston Country Park, which is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, mammals, and reptiles. There are also several walking trails and a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Visit the Jurassic Coast, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to a variety of fascinating geological features.
- Take a boat trip from Poole Harbour, which offers a great way to see the coastline from a different perspective.
- Visit the historic town of Corfe Castle, which is home to a well-preserved castle that dates back to the 11th century.
- Visit the Bovington Tank Museum, which is home to a collection of tanks and military vehicles from World War I and II.
- Visit the Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre, which is home to a variety of primates, including chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans.
- Visit Brownsea Island, which is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, mammals, and reptiles. There are also several walking trails and a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Visit Lulworth Cove, which is a picturesque cove that is surrounded by dramatic cliffs and is a popular spot for swimming and sunbathing.
- Visit the Purbeck Hills, which offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside and are a great spot for walking and hiking.
- Visit the Royal Signals Museum, which is home to a collection of military vehicles and equipment from World War I and II.
There are many things to see and do near Knoll Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!